COMPLETE W2 AND 1099 REPORTING FROM $1.25 TO $4.25 PER FORM
Click “Start Filing” and you will be taken to our secure filing center. It is free to create an account and enter or upload payer and recipient information. You will not be charged a penny until you officially submit your tax forms.
Enter W-2/1099 Data
Simply upload your information from an Excel or CSV file or import from QuickBooks, for a quick setup. Payers, recipients, and filing information can also be directly entered through easy-to-use online data entry forms.
You decide which forms to submit, when. Add all your forms to the cart and check out once, or submit them in batches (by company, client or form type, for example).
We do everything else! We e-file your tax forms with the IRS/SSA and print and mail recipient copies. All your information is saved securely and available to access at any time.
About eFiling Plus
eFiling Plus was established upon recognizing the continuous need for easier, more efficient and cost-effective methods to issue year-end W2 and 1099 forms. Throughout the course of issuing paper tax forms our developers noted first-hand the mindset of many frustrated businesses at tax time, including the pressures of cost, time constraints, and overall minutia…
Who Uses eFiling Plus?
With the goal of saving on the labor cost of printing, mailing and manually submitting tax forms to IRS, below are the common sectors that use eFiling Plus. We encourage everyone to switch to efiling their tax forms online through our secured website to get rid of the hassle and save more on cost!
Compare and Save
Activity based on a set of 25 employee forms & envelopes to file
|Purchasing Forms & Envelopes||Purchasing W-2/1099 Software||Labor to process, print, fold and mail forms||Postage||Checking filing status with IRS & State||TOTAL COST|
|eFiling Plus (e-file, print & mail)||Included||No Need||Included||Included||Included||$98.75|
For security purposes, you will need to create a new account on our eFiling servers to use our print, mail and e-file services. Charges on your credit card statement will read from *eFiling Plus.
Our IRS Approved Services Print, Mail and E-File Your W-2 & 1099 Forms!
- We E-file your tax forms directly to the IRS (1099 forms) and/or SSA (Form W-2). In the middle of the busy tax-filing season, we are filing every day on an as needed basis.
- We offer an e-delivery service to recipients. If you choose to provide your recipients’ e-mail addresses (optional during import) and we will give them the option to access their tax forms immediately online via an emailed secure link. Their tax form information is available instantly after you check out and eliminates any waiting for tax forms to arrive in the mail!
- Unless they choose online access only, we print and mail your tax forms to the appropriate recipients. Your W2 & 1099 tax forms are sealed on high-security paper and delivered via United States Postal Service first-class mail.
- We alert you by means of email at each step of the way including:
- Your check out and your transaction is completed (receipt)
- Your recipient copies of tax forms are postmarked and mailed
- The IRS (Internal Revenue Service) or SSA (Social Security Administration) obtains your tax form filings
- If you provide recipient email addresses, eFiling Plus alerts recipients when their forms are accepted by the IRS or SSA.
- After filing, your tax form data is securely stored on our servers for easy access including print ready PDF versions any time for up to four years..
Supported Forms and Pricing
Wage and Tax Statement – Correction
Use this form to correct Employer EIN, Employment Code, Tax Year, Establishment Number, 3rd Part Sick Pay Indicator and Kind of Employer, Employee Name, Employee SSN and payment and withholding amounts on a W-2 form you previously filed with the SSA.
Foreign Person’s U.S. Source Income Subject to Withholding
File Form 1042-S, Foreign Person’s U.S. Source Income Subject to Withholding, to report amounts paid to foreign persons (including persons presumed to be foreign) that are subject to withholding, even if no amount is deducted and withheld from the payment because of a treaty or Code exception to taxation or if any amount withheld was repaid to the payee.
|1 – 10||$3.95||$3.25|